Yes sure, sorry it took so long, Anon >A<
10. Do you ever do cosplay groups? If so, let’s see some pictures!
Yeah, I did a few. For example Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Pokemon, League of Legends
11. Have you ever done a couples cosplay?
Yup. Korra and Mako (even though I don’t ship them but they’re canon so yeah) and Sakura and Shaolan. If the meaning also includes duo-cosplays as in not loveydovey, there’d be a few more.
12. What does your family think of you cosplaying?
They think it’s great!
13. How many of your friends cosplay?
Most of them actually.
Sakura [Tanabata] (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle), 2014
My turn to share some of our Shooting pictures from February.
I only did the sewing for this costume - the rest was done by Shaolan-kun ♡
Shaolan - pu
Pictures by Aito - tumblr | Facebook
- Post a picture of yourself out of cosplay/a selfie.
- How long have you been cosplaying?
- Who do you cosplay (can be current of all time)?
- What was your first cosplay?
- What is your most recent cosplay?
- Favorite cosplay that you’ve done?
- How about your least favorite cosplay?
- Which cosplay was the most challenging?
- What about the easiest cospla?
- Do you ever do cosplay groups? If so, let’s see some pictures!
- Have you ever done a couples cosplay?
- What does your family think of you cosplaying?
- How many of your friends cosplay?
- Who are some cosplayers you admire?
- What is your ultimate dream cosplay (or cosplays)?
- What are you currently working on?
- Let’s see a picture of your work area!
- Now show us your stuff and supplies!
- What would you consider your area of expertise (sewing, wig styling, prop making, etc.)?
- What are your working habits? For example, do you need background noise, someone to work with, and so on…
- What are your materials of choice?
- Do a closet cosplay! No cheating a wearing a costume you already have.
- What is one cosplay/kind of costume you’ll never do?
- What is your favorite thing to do at cons?
- Ever cosplay in public outside of a con?
- What has been your best cosplay moment to date?
- Do you compete in costume contests? Have you ever won anything?
- Where can you be found (tumblr, cosplay.com, dA, and so on)?
- Do you run any sort of cosplay business like commissions?
- And finally, what sort of advice do you have for someone new to cosplay?
I don’t know if you guys are interested in this, but if you are, feel free to send in some numbers ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ
Another awesome Cosplay Video | @ Book Fair Leipzig 2014
by Jaysome Pictures
we got some seconds in this video too, with our Kyoukai no Kanata group <3
(with Nor [also as Twig in this video] Bezi and Void )
Featured with my Kyoukai no Kanata group at 2:36 but I do recommend you to watch the whole video because it is great!